Among all participants, the organizers of the Deutscher Computerspielpreis ruffle prices in the overall amount of €10,000.
Between March 20,2017 through April 21,2017, German gamers can vote for their favorite title at the Deutscher Computerspielpreis (German PC Games Award/DCP). The game with the most votes will receive the eagerly desired audience award. Furthermore, the events organizers will ruffle prices in the overall amount of €10,000 among all voters. You can vote for your favorite games here. The prices include:
- 1 VR-Gaming PC, equiped with a NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080: Caseking King Mod Kaleidoskop and a HTC VIVE Headset as well as 2 motion controllers
- 1 gaming PC, equiped with a NVIDA GeForce GTX 1070: Caseking King Mod Evolution Mini
- 5x 1 Nintendo Switch Consoles
- 5x 1 New Ninentdo 3DS XL
- 6x 1 Speedlink Gaming-Paket (keyboard, mouse, headset, headset stand and mousepad
- 10x 1 gamescom-Wildcard-ticket for the trade visitor day (22.08.2017)
- 5x 2 gamescom-tickets for the public days (23./24./25./26.8.2017)
The event will take place on April,2016,2017 in Berlin’s Westhafen, moderated by Barbara Schöneberger. A jury of industry veterans and political representatives as well as celebrities will honor games throughout 14 categories. Among the prominent guests are digital minister Alexander Dobrindt, Kurt Krömer, Olivia Jones and Let’s Play celebrity Gronkh. The gala will be broadcasted live on www.deutscher-computerspielpreis.de/live.
Furthermore, from April 24 to April 30, 2017, the International Games Wee Berlin takes place, featureing numerous events on all aspects of video games. For more informations, have a look at the event’s official website.
Latest posts by Nicholas Meyer (see all)
- Tate Modern’s Modigliani exhibition to feature HTC Vive VR experience - 27. June 2017
- Grab Free Cardboard Materials - 26. June 2017
- Shadow Of the Colossus was unfinished – and that’s great! - 26. June 2017