Aruba Events, Koelnmesse and BIU, organizers of the all-new game developer platform event devcom, today present the Advisory Board of the conference. devcom will take place for the first time this year during gamescom.
Among the board members are hands-on developers, entrepreneurs, corporate officers and creatives from the cultural sector. They cover many areas of industry expertise and will be responsible for the conference programme and speaker selection. Right now the board is hard at work selecting speakers and building the conference program from about 240 qualified lecture and panel entries. The devcom advisory board collectively aims to represent a diverse demographic cross-section of the game and digital media community. More members will join over the next months leading up to the event.
The members of the Advisory Board in alphabetical order
- Marco Accordi Rickards, President, Vigamus Academy
- Don Daglow, CEO, Daglow Entertainment
- Phil Elliott, Director of Community & Indie Development, Square Enix
- Alexander Fernandez, CEO, Streamline Studios
- Matt Firor, President, ZeniMax Online Studios
- Benedikt Grindel, Studio Manager, Blue Byte
- Rami Ismail, Director, Vlambeer
- Senta Jakobsen, CEO, Foxglove Studios
- Karoliina Korppoo, Lead Designer, Colossal Order
- Emmi Kussikko, CMO, Reforged Studios
- Alen Ladavac, CTO, Croteam
- Jörg Müller-Lietzkow, Faculty Director, University of Paderborn
- Michal Nowakowski, SVP Business Development, CD Projekt Red
- Arne Peters, Vice President Strategic Relations, ESL – Turtle Entertainment
- Tom Putzki, Wargaming Europe Spokesperson, Wargaming.net
- Johannes Roth, CEO, Mimimi Productions
- Maria Martina Santoro, Managing Director, Okam Studios
- Glen Schofield, CEO, Sledgehammer Games
- Johan Sjoberg, CPO, Paradox Interactive
- Tom van Dam, Head of Mobile Game Development, NetEase
- Michael Zillmer, Co-Founder and CEO, InnoGames
The devcom Advisory Board collectively aims to represent a diverse demographic cross-section of the game and digital media community. More members will join over the next months leading up to the event.
Matt Firor, President of Zenimax Online Studios, comments: “Devcom’s advisory board represents a strong international focus and a broad approach to conference content. I am very glad to be a part of this dynamic group and of this exciting project.”
Alexander Fernandez, CEO of Streamline Studios, adds: “I’m honored to be a member of the advisory board for one of the most exciting games industry events of the year. The sheer diversity of talks, panels, and summits combined with the experience of the board is sure to make devcom a must not miss event!”
Brand-new games industry forum devcom will take place alongside gamescom in Cologne for the first time this summer. From August 20 – 24, 2017 (Sunday to Thursday) devcom presents a stellar line-up of events including the devcom developer conference, devcom summits and new info exchange area, the devcom developer lounge, as well as the official gamescom keynotes.
The keynotes, panels and presentations at the devcom developer conference are part of a comprehensive program of top-level information exchange and matchmaking. This includes:
- – devcom Master Classes – two-hour round table discussions for up to 40 participants each, focused on marketing, game design and production as well as sales
- – devcom Tutorials – hands-on tutorial sessions, up to four a day, on the latest technologies, game engines and advertising tools
- – devcom Summits – three one-day summits focusing on mobile gaming, virtual reality and monetization
Rounding off with indie conference RESPAWN, the devcom program features exciting content delivered in talks, workshops, keynotes and tutorials, across the spectrum of the games industry.
Find out more about devcom at www.devcom.global
Gunnar Lott, Visibility Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org