In 2017 the BIU will again offer a wide selection of online seminars, going into the second round on February 21. For further information on upcoming webinars visit the official BIU website, makinggames.biz or check out our promotion within the upcoming issues of Making Games .
„Crowdfunding – Tipps And Tricks“
January 21, 17:00 o’clock (5 pm)
Well-presented projects can still generate money and attention and help their developers become more independent. Those who want to use crowdfunding as a finance or marketing option, need to know the traps and risks and devote a great deal of attention to the subject. Adrian Goersch of Black Forest Games (»Giana Sisters«) and Jan Theysen of KING Art (»The Dwarves«) talk about their long-term experience with various Kickstarter projects and provide tips on what needs to happen before, during and after a campaign to make it profitable for the developer and a good experience for the players. This includes determining the right funding goals, attractive rewards, marketing and the building of a community prior to the campaign, a realistic assessment of the workload and of the profits to be expected. The two experts provide an overview of the status quo of crowdfunding, take a look in the future and are happy to answer your questions.
How to Participate:
- Register once at: www.edudip.com
- Book your webinar under: https://biu.edudip.com/w/227076
- Members of BIU Dev / BIU.Net can attend ´the seminar for free by using the gift code sent via email.
- If you are not a member of BIU.Dev / BIU.Net you can of course also attend and even get a 20% discount. Simply follow the first two steps (registration and booking) and type in the following welcoming gift code: CODE20
Latest posts by Nicola Balletta (see all)
- The White Nights Conference – Meeting the Industry in the Beautiful City of Prague - 18. February 2017
- Quo Vadis Daily Video Recap of 2016’s Talks and Panels: #69 “Closing Panel – Quo Vadis Games Industry?” - 17. February 2017
- BIU Academy Online Seminar on February 21 – Topic: “Crowdfunding” - 16. February 2017